Internet Explorer is no longer compatible with the Parent Student Portal. To use the portal successfully, we suggest using Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser when using the Portal.
If you do not want to use a different browser please follow the instructions below. Please be aware that not all features will work.
If you use Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher:
Before you sign in, you will need to use Compatibility View.
We will have a new and improved Parent Student Portal that will offer more options and work with different devices for the 20014-2015 school year.
Parents and Students will each need to register using an individual valid email address, with the student ID and student PIN.
PIN and ID numbers are mailed on each report card. Freshmen are mailed this information the first week of school. If you do not have this information, the parent or student must visit the school office in person to receive the PIN and/or ID number.
Students– if you no longer have access to the email you initially registered with and you cannot remember the password you created, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your first and last name and student ID and request that your account be deleted. After it is deleted, you can register for a new account with your student ID and PIN.
· Add email@example.com to your email contacts to avoid messages being delivered to your SPAM folder.
· Popup blockers on your computer may interfere with the Portal Help screens.
· Links to limited Spanish and Vietnamese instructions are found to the left.
· Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher - you will need to use Compatibility Mode to view records before signing in.
· Internet Explorer's Content Advisor (Tools/Internet Options/Content) may need to be disabled for all portal data to display.